Thursday, June 4, 2009

Art Adventure Begins

Art Life is starting it's real true first Art Adventure class for 5-7 year olds on June 20th this summer. I held the spring classes as sort of a quiet grand opening and they were a lot of fun. Now, after launching the website the students have signed up and the real grand opening is here. There will be a nice group of 6-7 kids meeting and learning every week. Creating fine art, and fun art while exploring how art materials and recycled materials can transform into art.

I have hats, mobiles, trays, prints, sculptures, books, and more than many clay projects planned. I have ideas and ideas, and I can't wait to share them with the kids. I am thrilled to be in the teaching seat again, in my own studio, fanning the flame of these kids already highly developed creative eye.

No comments: